Due to COVID-19, we want to help you stay safe at home during your pregnancy. That’s why we’re giving you our whole prenatal yoga video series TOTALLY FREE!
YOGA FOR ALL!
Perfect for all levels of yoga, from complete beginner to yoga enthusiast.
NEW VIDEO EACH WEEK
Each week is unique and
tailored to your week of
37 VIDEOS IN ALL!
Watch from any device!
“This was perfect! Exactly what I needed today. Thank you so much and I can’t wait to do every week with you.” – Jackelyn Van Buren
Why you’ll love it
- Prepares YOU for labor and birth
- Poses to help with nausea, sciatica and other pregnancy ailments
- Supports your changing body
- Develop proper breathing and relaxation techniques
- Calming, easy instruction
- Beautiful new outdoor setting each week
- Cultivate patience and strength
- Promotes connection with your growing baby
“Lucky to have this series for pregnancy workout.” -Sony Paul
Who will love this
- For ALL levels of yoga
- Classes are tailored to YOUR specific week of pregnancy
- Weekly classes follow your pregnancy (and mine, which lends to shared understanding)
- Classes are under 30 minutes and can be repeated throughout the week
- Each class is conveniently delivered to your inbox
“Thank you! This was a wonderful, yet invigorating practice. I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and struggling with being sick all day. I found the video and your voice very soothing.” -Niki Sioumi
I have been teaching yoga and pilates for the last 10 years both locally and internationally. I believe that yoga is for everyone and should be taught in a fun, approachable way. Yoga has truly been a gift to me, in than it has taught me to cultivate patience and strength and to trust my inner wisdom; those three traits really lend t raising children. PRENATAL YOGA has been immensely beneficial in preparing my body and mind for the journey of pregnancy, a natural birth and beyond.
With this Prenatal Yoga Series, you are saying ‘YES!’
to a healthy YOU and baby.
Get that Pregnancy Glow
You should consult your physician or other healthcare professional before starting this program to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this program if your physician or healthcare professional advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately.